These practice tests prepare you for the question types covered on the Security+ exam. If you're preparing to take a CompTIA exam you can be sure you're ready by using these practice exams. The practice exams simulate the experience of taking the real exam. Exam's are timed and include a multitude of question types. The practice exams cover the domains covered on the CompTIA exams such as:
- Threats, Attacks, and Vulnerabilities
- Technologies and Tools
- Architecture and Design
- Identity and Access Management
- Risk Management
- Cryptography and PKI
- Plus many more!
Over 250 questions in all!
Why should you take the practice exams?
- Lifetime access - Once the exam is bought it's yours for life!
- Feels like you're taking the real exam
- Great supplement to current study material